Sunday, October 25, 2009

Recipes

A long while back I promised posting some of my recipes, well here I go! I will post the recipes that I regularly use. These aren't *completely* made up by me. I typically find a recipe that seems like something we would like, then I "doctor" it up from there and it turns into my "own" recipe. Since I have changed them, I don't feel I need to cite where the original came from. Anyways, most of them I can't remember where they came from! I try to make as much as possible from scratch. I cook for 2 adults and 1 toddler, but usually I make a meal that would feed 4-6 people. That way I have leftovers for the next days lunch.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

MyBulletinBoard said...

I've been clickin' through your recipes. I love the ones that real people actually make. Know you have the bugs worked out already. LOL Your husband is a well-fed man!

Thanks for sharing, Liz