Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random Ramblings..

Sorry for being MIA. Baby got sick and then dh and I also did. We are all better now and it's time to get back to life!
I will be doing a little series on Disposing of Disposables. I will be going through what changes we have made in our lives to get rid of the excessive disposable products that are everywhere we look. Hope it can be of some help to others!
I have also recently been motivated to do more about emergency preparedness and self-sufficiency. It has long been a passion of mine, however certain life-moments kinda put it on the back burner for awhile. With the current economic situation, I find it is time to kick into high gear on this issue. Only now I have a 7-month old, and it feels a bit more overwhelming to accomplish and yet more important now than ever. Right now I am reading some books on the topic and doing some planning (between the nursing sessions and diaper changes and laundry and...!) I am hoping to have some posts on this issue and can't wait to hear what others are doing or planning!

No comments: