Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Birthday

Yesterday my little girl turned 2.


We had a family birthday party for her on Sunday evening. Here is the cake I made her:


I was a little leery of doing the cake. This was the first time I ever attempted to "decorate" a cake. I think it turned out pretty good!

Of course, she got spoiled by all the family! She is the only grandchild on my side of the family, so my parents really splurged and gave her this:


Where will I ever go with all the new stuff? And to think, Christmas isn't to far off!

3 comments:

MyBulletinBoard said...

She is adorable and so is the cake. I'm a big Elmo fan. You are very talented. Liz

small farm girl said...

You did a great job on the cake! Keep it up you can go professional. lol

Angie said...

Thanks for the compliments! I don't know if I want to do cakes professionally!