Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life is busy right now...

The baby is here. I had a baby girl on September 7. She weighed in at 8 lbs and was 21" long. She is now 12 lbs and 23"long and will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. She is built tall like her daddy and has his blonde hair and blue eyes. I am breastfeeding and by her weight gain, I'd say it is going well! We have had some issues with colic, but we are making it through this phase one day at a time. Amazingly, she is sleeping really good at night. Often 6 hours at a time (once we get her to settle down from the colickiness - is that a real word?) So that explains my absence from blogging. It is my goal to blog more often, as I have lots of ideas to explore. I am currently looking into ways of making money online, frugal shopping and cooking, frugal everything! Also still spinning my creative wheels for artsy money making ideas. I have found lots of cool blogs that are inspiring me to think outside the box.
Sites I am loving right now:
www.moneysavingmom.com Crystal is awesome! A must read for frugal minds!
www.craftster.org not your run-of-the-mill arts and crafts! Now these folks are what I call creative!
www.diaperswappers.com all you could ever want to know and have in the cloth diapering world and more! Yes, we are cloth diapering and I LOVE it! More on that in another post!
www.stoptheride.net yes, still one of my top sites to visit daily. Stephanie is my kind of gal! And she lives in the part of the U.S. that I just adore and love to visit!

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Six hours at a time? That was never real in my world! :)

Thanks for the link!